Terms & Conditions
ARTRAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions below relate to ARTRAGE Projects, including ROOFTOP MOVIES, produced by ARTRAGE INC, a not-for-profit incorporated association [ABN: 90 649 491 963].
It is important to note that FRINGE WORLD, an open access festival managed by ARTRAGE, is not covered by these terms and conditions. You can see a copy of the FRINGE WORLD Terms and Conditions here.
ARTRAGE may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
SUPPORT AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you require further assistance, please email email@example.com
ARTRAGE Terms and Conditions are in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice.
The LPA Ticketing Code of Practice is available on the Live Performance Australia website liveperformance.com.au, or you can view a copy of the code via the following link LPA Ticking Code of Practice, Eighth Edison.
Purchase of Tickets
- Please be advised that your credit card statement will show “ARTRAGE (EWAY) NORTHBRIDGE” when your payment is pending and “Fringe World Northbridge” when the payment is confirmed.
- Except where required by law or otherwise detailed in these Terms, all Tickets are:
- valid only for the specific Goods and/or Services for which they have been issued;
- valid only if payment has been made in full prior to entry; and
- valid only for the specific date, time and any other conditions stated on the Ticket (or sales receipt).
- All ticket prices and other charges are subject to change without notice. All ticket prices are in Australian dollars.
- At time of purchase ARTRAGE aims to collect your personal contact information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information, ARTRAGE is not responsible for failure to notify you.
- Ticket purchasers are required to supply a current and accessible email address to receive order confirmation and tickets. Tickets will not be delivered by post.
- Entry into an ARTRAGE ticketed event or venue is conditional and may be granted upon the presentation of a valid ticket.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to offer discount or promotional tickets.
- ARTRAGE makes no guarantee that discounted tickets prices will be offered or available for all events.
- Only one valid discount can be applied per transaction.
- Purchases made at a higher price cannot be changed for the discounted price under any circumstances.
- Where a promotional code is required to redeem a discount, this must be applied at the time of purchase.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
- Tickets should only be purchased through
- an official ARTRAGE Project Box Office.
- ARTRAGE will not be held liable in the event an unofficial ticket is purchased through an unauthorised ticketing outlet.
- ARTRAGE has the right to refuse entry into the event and deem any ticket invalid without refund, if it is reasonably suspected that improper use has taken place, including fraud, sculpting, re-sale, unofficially distributed.
- If the tickets purchased are gifted, the recipient is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any complimentary Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of ARTRAGE in each instance, be sold, or used by anyone other than the person to which the Ticket is registered.
Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers
The following terms and conditions apply to all Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers purchased via rooftopmovies.com.au:
- Terms and Conditions for Rooftop Movies tickets apply to all purchases made using Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers.
- Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of issue to the expiry time at AWST 18:00 on 2 April 2023. Balances remaining on Gift Vouchers after this expiry time will be forfeited and are not further redeemable.
- Rooftop Movies Gift Voucher denominations are in Australian Dollars.
- Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers are valid for Rooftop Movies ticket purchases only and are not;
- redeemable for merch, food, or drink at Rooftop Movies.
- redeemable for cash either in whole or part of the voucher value.
- Prior to the expiry time, Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers can be redeemed online at rooftopmovies.com.au. Purchases are subject to relevant fees associated with Rooftop Movies purchases and as per these Terms and Conditions.
- Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase tickets for sale at the venue door or on any other website other than www.rooftopmovies.com.au.
- Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers can be used as part payment for Rooftop Movies tickets. The outstanding difference between the Gift Voucher value and purchase amount must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit/debit card or another Rooftop Movies Gift Voucher.
- Where the total value of a Gift Voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, remaining funds will be carried over and may be used toward another purchase prior to the Gift Voucher expiry time.
- The 16-digit gift voucher number must be used to redeem the voucher.
- Rooftop Movies does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Rooftop Movies Gift Vouchers. However, gift vouchers may be reissued upon supply of the recipients’ email and voucher number.
- When purchasing a Rooftop Movies Gift Voucher, Gift Vouchers will only be supplied in a digital format and cannot be posted out.
Refunds and Exchanges
- ARTRAGE adheres to the LPA Ticking Code of Practice.
- These Ticketing Terms apply in relation to any Tickets purchased by you or on your behalf. Your agreement to be bound by these Ticketing Terms is a condition of entry to our Sites and/or to access or use our Goods and Services. Before purchasing tickets, carefully review and ensure you agree with
- the event/session/price details
- Terms and Conditions
- Venue Conditions of Entry
- All Ticket sales are final. Except where required by Australian Consumer Law or otherwise detailed in these Terms, and all tickets are:
- non-Transferable and
- valid only for the specific date, time and any other conditions stated on the Ticket (or order confirmation).
- The ticket purchaser/holder is not entitled to a refund, exchange, transfer, or any other form of reimbursement;
- If you are affected by a change in personal circumstances;
- In the case of a change of mind;
- if you were refused entry or removed due to your breach of these General Terms and Conditions
- If you arrive late for any scheduled Ticket time,
- In the case of incorrect selection of tickets
- If tickets are lost, stolen or misused,
- merely due to dislike or dissatisfaction of the Event, performance, venue, goods, or services
- If did not attend
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to
- add, withdraw, vary advertised events, ticket prices, audience capacities or seating arrangements and make other variations as required at any time.
- not offer a refund or exchange if proof of purchase is not presented, or if valid ID is not shown upon request by security at entry.
- without refund, refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who otherwise fails to comply with ARTRAGE’s Terms and Conditions. Should entry be declined, ARTRAGE will not provide a refund for the purchase of tickets. Please refer to the Conditions of Entry.
- If you would otherwise like to request a Ticket refund or exchange in accordance with these Terms, please contact Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org, where your submission will be reviewed in accordance with LPA Code and Australian Consumer law.
ARTRAGE Events may proceed rain, hail, or shine (unless ARTRAGE determines otherwise in its absolute discretion). We strongly recommend customers prepare for all weather conditions (Note: the use of umbrellas during events is not permitted as it negatively impacts other audience members). Patrons accept the risk that the Event may proceed in weather they consider unsatisfactory. Weather will not constitute a reason for a refund unless required by law or under the LPA Code.
If an event is cancelled due to weather conditions, please refer to our Cancellation Policy below for refund information in relation to cancelled sessions.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to cancel any event at any time; the decision to cancel an event is at the sole discretion of ARTRAGE.
- In the event of a Cancellation ARTRAGE aims to make every reasonable effort to advise customers two hours prior to the Event scheduled start time. directly, via email and/or SMS, and indirectly via updates posted on our social media platforms,
- Should a cancellation occur within two hours of the event scheduled commencement time or during the event ARTRAGE will endeavor to contact customers directly as well as
- You are entitled to a refund if we cancel an Event or reschedule it to a time more than 2 hours earlier or later than originally scheduled time and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled Event.
- ARTRAGE will not be responsible for any expenses incurred or to be incurred by you, for example travel, car parking, child-care, accommodation or other goods or services, even if the Event is cancelled. You should consider whether insurance is appropriate for your circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, ARTRAGE assumes no obligation for arranging a substitute event.
- In the event of a cancellation, ARTRAGE will undertake reasonable measures to contact ticket holders as soon as possible. ARTRAGE collects your personal information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information, ARTRAGE is not responsible for failure to notify you.
- If you did not supply your contact details when making the purchase, you will need to get in touch with us via email@example.com.
ARTRAGE PROJECTS - Event Cancellation
This Cancellation Policy process is applicable to Rooftop Roller Club and Rocky Horror Picture Show Tour. In the event of a cancellation, ARTRAGE will provide a refund of the ticket price paid to the ticket purchaser.
ROOFTOP MOVIES – Event Cancellation
This Cancellation Policy process is applicable to ROOFTOP MOVIES.
In the event of a cancellation for a reason other than bad weather, ARTRAGE will provide a refund of the ticket price paid to the ticket purchaser or a credit note to the value of the initial transaction.
If you paid by Gift Voucher, your refund will be returned to a credit note to the value of your original purchase. Credit notes will be received by email and can be used to purchase tickets for any other available session in the season. Credit notes are valid until the listed expiry date and will not be eligible for future seasons or for refunds. Credit notes cannot be redeemed for anything other than Rooftop Movies Tickets.
ROOFTOP MOVIES - Cancellation due to bad weather
Events impacted by bad weather prior to 1 March 2023
If the cancellation is due to bad weather, and the event affect occurs prior to 1 March 2023, customers will receive an exchange credit email with a Credit Note to the value of their original purchase.
It is up to the customer to follow the instructions given in this exchange email to redeem their Credit Note for any other available film before 2 April 2023.
- Credit notes not redeemed by 18:00 AWST on 2 April 2023 will not be eligible for future seasons or for refunds. Exchange credits cannot be redeemed in future seasons, or for anything other than ROOFTOP MOVIES tickets.
- Exchanges are subject to screening capacity limits.
- The credit note is only redeemable on the account of the original purchase and cannot be passed on to someone else to redeem.
- Once a cancellation notice has been sent to a customer’s email, a five-day grace period is granted to request a refund to the original payment method. This request must be received within five days of the event cancellation, in writing to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Events impacted by bad weather after 1 March 2023
If the cancellation is due to bad weather, and the event affect occurs after 1 March 2023, ARTRAGE will provide a refund of the ticket price paid to the ticket purchaser or a credit note to the value of the initial transaction.
ARTRAGE advises customers to consider, when purchasing tickets, that all ticketholders and attendees will need to comply with a government order if the event becomes affected. Entry will be refused to anyone who does not have a valid exemption for a government order.
ARTRAGE expects ticketholders to act responsibly and not attend events if their health poses a risk to others; if displaying cold, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms; or required by government directives to quarantine/self-isolate/stay at home.
COVID Refunds and Exchanges
Australian Consumer Law does not require a refund or other remedy to be provided to ticketholders if they cannot attend an event due to a government directive requires them to self-isolate, for example, because they have contracted COVID-19 or are a close contact.
In the first instance if unable to attend ticket holders are encouraged to gift your tickets to friends or family to use. To pass your ticket onto another person, send the original email confirmation to their email address.
An exchange or refund including a refund to Credit Note will not be issued based on the following circumstances:
- Displaying cold, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms; or required by government directives to quarantine/self-isolate/stay at home; or
- The ticket holder is well and does not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID-19; or
- The ticket holder is unwell and does not attend an event (other than due to a confirmed case of COVID-19); or
- The ticket holder is from a group at a higher risk of COVID-19; or
- A ticket holder is denied entry into the event for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) displaying covid symptoms, non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing, vaccination (unless legally exempt), or
- QR check-in requirements (or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested); or
- The ticket holder attends the performance and subsequently leaves part way through due to feeling unwell.
ARTRAGE Cancellation due to COVID-19 (excluding ROOFTOP MOVIES)
In the event of a cancellation, either at the discretion of ARTRAGE or by Government directive as a result of COVID-19 (or other virus community spread), ARTRAGE will contact the original ticket purchaser to advise of the cancellation and provide a refund of the ticket price paid.
ROOFTOP MOVIES Cancellation due to COVID-19
In the event of a cancellation, either at the discretion of ARTRAGE or by Government directive as a result of COVID-19 (or other virus community spread), ARTRAGE will contact the original ticket purchaser via email as soon as possible with the below options to select from:
- Accept a credit note to be used at Rooftop Movies 2023/2024 season.
- Have your tickets refunded. If the original payment method was a Gift Voucher or Credit Note, another Credit Note will be issued that can be used at Rooftop Movies 2022/2023 season.
If we do not hear from you within 10 business days, we will refund your ticket/s.
COVID Cancellation - Gift Vouchers
If the Rooftop Movies season is cancelled, ARTRAGE will issue a new voucher to be used at Rooftop Movies 2023/2024 season. If the voucher has not yet been redeemed, the voucher will be issued to the customer who originally purchased the voucher. If the voucher has been fully or part redeemed, the voucher will be issued to the customer who has redeemed the original voucher.
ARTRAGE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The ARTRAGE Conditions of Entry:
- may vary according to the event, program, activity, and venue.
- are subject to the requirements of ARTRAGE Management and WA government directives, including but not limited to, public health and social measures and restrictions as and when they are introduced and/or updated.
- must be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
The ARTRAGE Conditions of Entry in conjunction with the current government restrictions apply to any patron attending an ARTRAGE self-managed venue.
If attending an ARTRAGE ticketed event hosted in an independent venue it is the responsibility of ticket holders to ensure they are aware of all events and/or venue conditions. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for failure to comply with the conditions of entry to a venue.
Importantly, please note the following:
- Admittance to the event will be at the discretion of Venue or ARTRAGE Management.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to, without refund, refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who otherwise fails to comply with ARTRAGE’s Terms and Conditions or behaves in a manner that would place ARTRAGE in breach of its Liquor License.
- In the event that you are refused entry to an event for any reason, in accordance with these conditions of entry, no refund will be given.
- It is a condition of entry to events that a search of person and / or their possessions may be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons, glass containers, specified prohibited items or lasers may be taken into the venue.
- No audio or video recorders (including mobile phones) may be used without prior written permission of ARTRAGE. A breach of this condition may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue.
- Please respect the cinema’s patrons and silence mobile phones during events.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to video, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event.
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to video and make records of the venue using CCTV technology. No copies of CCTV footage will be created for entertainment, personal or commercial use. Only police may leave the venue with copies of CCTV footage. Recording and viewing of recorded CCTV footage is undertaken by ARTRAGE for the purposes of security and safety only.
- By purchasing a ticket, you grant permission to ARTRAGE to utilise your image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display made of, or at, the event in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation.
- To the extent permitted by law, ARTRAGE shall not have any liability to you beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge.
- ARTRAGE shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangement including travel, parking, sustenance, and accommodation relating to the event that have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- ARTRAGE takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Patrons must not damage nor remove any property belonging to ARTRAGE, Rooftop Movies or City of Perth Parking.
- To the extent permitted by law, ARTRAGE denies all liability for any injuries caused or sustained at an event. Although reasonable measures are taken by ARTRAGE to protect audience members, injury can occur. If injured or distressed, immediately ask a staff member or security guard for assistance.
- By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions in your personal capacity and on behalf of any accompanying minor.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which ARTRAGE may have, if you contravene any of these Terms or Conditions, you may:
- be refused entry to, or removed from, the venue;
- have your ticket confiscated and/or cancelled without refund or recompense; and
- be disqualified from purchasing tickets for or entering into other events.
ROOFTOP ROLLER CLUB - Additional Conditions of Entry
- ROOFTOP ROLLER CLUB is a Licensed venue. Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend.
- Patrons must be able to show valid photo ID upon entry. Failure to produce such ID will result in the refusal of entry. The following forms of ID are considered as valid proof of age: a current Australian driver's license with a photograph; a current passport with a photograph; a current Australian learner driver permit with a photograph; or a current Australian State or Territory issued Photo Card
- Participation is at the Patron’s risk
- No eating or drinking is permitted in the skating rink. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the premises.
- Patrons influenced by alcohol/illegal substances are not permitted in the skating rink area and may be refused entry.
- ARTRAGE takes no responsibility for the misuse or failure of a patron's personal skates or equipment.
ROOFTOP MOVIES – Additional Conditions of Entry
- ROOFTOP MOVIES is a Licensed venue. Patrons must be over the age of 18 (or accompanied by a Parent, Legal Guardian or Responsible Adult).
- Patrons must be able to show valid photo ID upon entry. Failure to produce such ID will result in the refusal of entry. The following forms of ID are considered as valid proof of age: a current Australian driver's license with a photograph; a current passport with a photograph; a current Australian learner driver permit with a photograph; or a current Australian State or Territory issued Photo Card.
- Patrons under the age of 18 will only be admitted when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The admittance of minors (persons under the age of 18 years) is subject to meeting the conditions of the Rooftop Movies Minors Policy. The refusal of entry of minors is at the sole discretion of Rooftop Movies and its contracted agents.
- A film’s classification takes precedence over Rooftop Movies’ standard entry requirements for minors, even when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian e.g., a patron under 15 will not be admitted to a MA15+ screening.
Injury at Events
To the extent permitted by law, ARTRAGE disclaims all liability for any injuries caused at events. Although reasonable measures are taken by ARTRAGE to protect audience members, injury can occur. If injured or distressed, immediately ask a staff for assistance.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions in your personal capacity and on behalf of any accompanying minor.
ROOFTOP ROLLER CLUB – Safety Warning
Roller Skating is a strenuous and fast-moving activity. By putting on roller skates or rollerblades, and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this, and similar sports. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down and occasionally run into each other.
ARTRAGE takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable facility. However, ARTRAGE will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of ARTRAGE) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and accept this Safety Warning in your personal capacity and agree to participate in activities at Rooftop Roller Club in a safe and mindful manner.
Parking at or near the Venue may be limited and not guaranteed. It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient time is allowed to arrive at the Venue by the commencement time to avoid potential parking problems which can occur during peak periods. We will not provide a refund for Tickets if you miss all or part of an Event due to your late arrival.
Your donation goes to support of Artrage Inc. which is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient on the Australian Government's Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
Donations to ARTRAGE of $2.00 and over are tax deductible. This will be identified on your tax receipt.
Disputes and Refunds
All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality.
Once you have donated to ARTRAGE we are unable to refund if you change your mind. For this reason, we ask that you make your decision to donate to us carefully. If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us directly on 08 9227 6288 and confirm that notice in writing or by email at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.
How to pay
Once you have made your selection you will be guided through the payment process. The method of payment on our web site is by credit card. Please be advised that your credit card statement will show “ARTRAGE (EWAY) NORTHBRIDGE” when payment is pending and “Fringe World Northbridge” when payment is confirmed.
The cards we accept
We accept Visa and Mastercard cards via a secure payments system. We can accept cards issued in Australia or overseas.
Donations can be made by direct debit. For donating please include DONATION and your name in the reference, using the following details:
Account Name: Artrage Inc.
Account number: 1011680
Reference: [DONATION/Donor NAME]
Cheques can be made out to Artrage Inc at 89 Melbourne Street, Northbridge 6003.
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars.
Please refer to the ARTRAGE Philanthropy Policy.
Donations over $200.00 AUD will be acknowledged for 12 months on the ARTRAGE website. If you wish to retract or change your donation acknowledgement within this time, please notify us directly on 08 9227 6288 and confirm that notice in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTRAGE RAFFLETASTIC BONANZA
- The ARTRAGE RAFFLETASTIC BONAZA (the Raffle) is open to individuals who are aged 18 years or older.
2. Donation Requirements:
- To enter the ARTRAGE RAFFLETASTIC BONAZA, individuals must make a donation of $25 or more to ARTRAGE Inc between 6 October 2023 and 22 October 2023.
- Each entry must be a separate donation of $25 or more. Multiple entries can be made by making separate donations.
3. Entry Validity:
- Donations made via ARTRAGE, FRINGE WORLD and ROOFTOP MOVIES websites, during the Raffle period will be considered valid for entry.
- Donors making online donations through any of these channels must ensure that their donations are completed and processed successfully and provide valid customer account and/or contact information to be eligible for entry.
4. Tax Deductibility:
- Donations of $25 or more made between 6 October 2023 and 22 October 2023 as part of this Raffle are not eligible for Australian tax deduction in accordance with Australian Tax Office regulations. Donors cannot receive any benefit from their donations for tax deduction purposes.
- If you wish to make a donation of $25 or more during the period from 6 October to 22 October 2023 and do not want to be considered in the raffle to ensure tax deductibility, please contact us at email@example.com by 22 October 2023 to withdraw your eligibility.
5. Prize Redemption:
- Prizes won in the ARTRAGE RAFFLETASTIC BONAZA are redeemable only until December 31 2023.
7. General Conditions:
- ARTRAGE reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Raffle at any time without notice.
- ARTRAGE is not responsible for any technical issues or errors that may affect the Raffle.
- All decisions related to the Raffle, including prize eligibility and winner selection, are final and binding.
- By participating in the Raffle, participants agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for credit or cash.